Great news! Our wonderful Caraway PTA has purchased a year subscription to DreamBox Learning, a K-8 digital math program. The program individually tailors every math lesson and ensures that students work in their optimal learning zone. The DreamBox experience is student-driven and boosts inspiration and confidence for all learners. Driven by Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ technology, DreamBox adapts to students’ actions to meet them at the right level–with personalized instruction that promotes student decision making and strategy development.
To Access DreamBox in a Browser
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection. If you’re using a browser, use this link and click on your classroom teacher’s name to log in. (https://goo.gl/kBFYiA)
To Access DreamBox on an iPad
To download the DreamBox Learning Math app, go to https://www.dreambox.com/ipad, or search for “DreamBox Learning Math” in the App Store. If you already have the app installed, you will want to make sure the latest version of the app has been installed so your student receives the most current experience and lessons. When prompted in the app, enter this school code: 5bk8/j8yu.
Create your DreamBox Account
Create your DreamBox Account to review your student’s academic progress at home in your Family Dashboard. Please follow these steps to create your free account:
- You will need your child’s DreamBox school login information from their teacher. It is their school s number and their school password or, if in Kinder and First, it is the picture icon that they selected at school.
- Have your student log in to their profile just as they would at school.
- Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions provided to create a new login and password.
- Click “Submit”.
Log into your home account after setup:
- Go to https://play.dreambox.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- To see student progress, click the “Family Dashboard” button.
Helping your student achieve success with DreamBox
DreamBox is designed to create a deep learning experience that motivates students to progress and achieve success, providing just the right amount of support when they need it. Parents naturally want to help a child who is struggling with a challenging lesson. Here’s why you should resist the instinct to intervene. Instead, help maximize your student’s learning experience with DreamBox by encouraging them to:
- Try every problem: Persist, even when it’s hard.
- Finish every lesson: Persevere instead of choosing another lesson.
- Click the Help and Hint buttons, as needed: Assistance is always just a click away.
- Use your headphones with the volume on: Listen to the directions and feedback.
- Work Independently: Don’t let others do your work for you.
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Support by calling them at 877-451-7845 (weekdays 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time), or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the school/teacher with technical issues.
NOTE: The DreamBox Support team is unable to provide your child’s login information and password for security reasons. Please reach out to your child’s teacher directly for their DreamBox login information.